Another ‘breathtaking’ show took us to spme of the most spectacular sites around the world. Make sure you take a look at Travel Masters South America Escorted Tour which features many breathtaking sites, such as Machu Picchu and Iguazzu Falls. Click here for more details.
For this weeks cruise deal it includes a once-in-a-lifetime experience, one that we hope doesn’t take Mother Natures breath away as we neec strong winds…
Experience the nautical tradition that is the 73rd Sydney to Hobart international yacht race! Embarking in Broken Bay on December 26th, soak in the excitement at the start of the race from the Coral Discoverer’s vantage point off Sydney Heads. Watch the fleet sail past as you hear expert commentary from the on-board lecturer, John Longley AM, a celebrated veteran of five Australian America’s Cup campaigns.
You will sail the south coast and Bass Strait with the trailing fleet. Once across the Strait enjoy the scenic rugged Tasmanian coast with the opportunity to join the ship’s expedition team on a number of guided shore excursions to Tasmania’s Parks.
Scheduled to arrive in Hobart on New Year’s Eve, join the festivities of race presentations and the week-long Taste of Tasmania festival. Return to the Coral Discoverer for Captain’s farewell drinks and New Year’s Eve celebrations before disembarking on the 1st January at Macquarie Wharf 2.
Join Coral Discoverer this December on an exciting journey following the iconic yachting race.
• Enjoy a grandstand view of the start of the Sydney to Hobart race as the leaders come tearing through Sydney Heads
• Trail the yachts on a coastal cruise while you enjoy a drink at Coral Discoverer’s sundeck Explorer Bar
• Learn about technical aspects of ocean yacht racing from the on-board lecturer John Longley
• Hear about the partnership between ‘Old Tom’ the Orca and local whalers at the Killer Whale Museum in Twofold Bay
• Visit Adventure Bay on Bruny Island and stretch your legs on the Fluted Cape walk
• Sample Tasmania’s finest produce on disembarkation at Hobart at the Taste of Tasmania festival
• Ring in the New Year onboard and enjoy Captain’s farewell drinks
This amazing experience is available to just 72 lucky passengers, and is priced from $4,440 per person which includes all meals, activities, zodiac landings and drinks during dinner. Call Travel Masters on 1800 672 988 to reserve your place!