It is history of ages past, whilst making your own history viewing brochs, standing stones and rings. Isles where the wildlife is in abundance. A land where the people are waiting to welcome you to their unique culture – a culture which may reflect threads of your own heritage.
Southern Hebrides (Gigha, Islay, Staffa, Iona, Rum), Outer Hebrides (Mingulay, Barra), St Kilda, Inner Hebrides (Isle of Skye), Orkney Isles, Shetland Islands, Fair Isle.
• Unique Scottish Culture – Urban & Island
• Wonderful Wildlife
• Historic Remnants – Spectacular Settings
• Special Geological Features
• Enchanting Homes, castles & gardens
• Rural Pursuits & Spectacular Scenery
• Special Religious Centres
• Famous & Quaint Whisky Distilleries