As a travel destination, Africa offers a captivating combination of culture, wildlife, wilderness and adventure. Highlights will include game viewing in the Serengeti & Masai Mara, exploring the colourful streets of Pretoria, getting soaked by the spray of Victoria Falls. Africa is known for the number and bio-diversity of its wildlife. Whilst large mammals such as lion, elephant and rhino are the most sought after on safari, there is plenty of opportunity to find others including wildebeest, zebra, giraffe and a huge variety of bird species. Whilst on safari, professional rangers pass on their knowledge of trees, wild flowers, snakes, insects – and on the ecosystem that they inhabit. Africa boasts a dazzling variety of cuisines, languages and traditions. Each country is home to huge ethnic diversity with each tribe contributing its own distinct language, music, dance and way of life. It is often possible to interact with local communities and learn more of their tribal history.
• Amboseli – Large Elephants herds with spectacular Mt. Kilimanjaro views.
• Ngorongoro Crater – The largest un-flooded unbroken crater in the world
• Serengeti – Unequalled in its natural beauty – migration of the wildebeest/zebras
• Masai Mara National Reserve – The annual wildebeest migration and its entourage of predators
• Victoria Falls – One of the serene Natural Wonders of the World
• Rovos Rail – The most luxurious train in the world
• Tortelis Camp – Amboseli National Park.
• Elawana River Sands Camp – Masai Mara
• Serengeti Migration Camp
• The Manor at Ngorongoro
CLICK HERE TO SEE OTHER SMALL GROUP ESCORTED TOURS BY TRAVEL MASTERS