17 December – 27 December 2018 Christmas Markets River Cruise aboard Crystal Debussy
29 December – 9 January 2019 Journey to the Arctic, aboard the Golden Eagle Luxury Train
9 January – 13 January 2019 5 day/4 night Glass Igloo stay in Northern Finland
Join us on the brand new Crystal river ship, Debussy as we cruise from Amsterdam to Basel, on a wonderful 10-night Christmas Markets cruise. The encompassing luxury experience rolled into the six-star all-inclusive service onboard Crystal Debussy will be the highlight of your voyage. Her spacious, ultra-modern luxury suites are the largest among all river vessels in Europe. Everything from prepaid gratuities, unlimited premium beverages, stocked in-room mini bar, all-inclusive meals, free 60 minutes per day Wi-Fi availability, airport transfers and select shore excursions will be included in your comprehensive package.
Flourishes of fragrances and couture in Cologne, blended with the richness of Basel’s world-famous chocolate and cheese fondue, will entice you to indulge in the traditions of European joie devivre, while the thrill of soaring over the peaks of the Swiss Alps will beckon to your intrepid side.
Our White Christmas River Cruise is then followed by the exciting and exhilarating Golden Eagle Arctic train journey. This compelling 12-day itinerary offers a unique contrast between two of Russia’s most majestic cities and the remote, yet charming communities deep within the Russian and Norwegian Arctic Circle. Commencing in Moscow we visit some of the city’s most prominent historical and cultural sites before embarking on this remarkable arctic adventure on board the Golden Eagle.
• Horse-drawn sleigh ride through atmospheric Suzdal
• Search for the Northern Lights 200kms inside the Arctic Circle
• Enjoy an unforgettable ‘Golden Eagle’ New Year’s Eve Party
• Visit the far north, home to the Russian nuclear ice-breaker fleet
• Cross the Russia/Norway border & visit the magical Snow Hotel
• Travel by snowmobile, experience a King Crab fishing adventure.
• Meet resident reindeer & visit Finnmark’s biggest husky dog farm
• Experience a special Russian Christmas (Jan 7th) in St Petersburg
• Explore one of the world’s most impressive art & ballet cities
After disembarking in St Petersburg, you can join us in Finland, where we have a 4-night stay in a comfortable heated Glass Igloo – presenting a wonderful opportunity to view the Northern Lights, take part in a dog mushing drive, try ice fishing, and take a reindeer sledge ride in the beautiful winter wonderland.
Join Bob & Beth on all three components or pick and choose your options. Click below to view our full brochure, or call us today to make this your next dream holiday!
CLICK HERE TO SEE OTHER EXCLUSIVE SMALL GROUP ESCORTED TOURS