Embark aboard Le Lapérouse for an 11-day expedition cruise between Darwin and Broome. At around two-thirds the size of France, Kimberley is one of the last unspoiled regions on the planet. In one of the most picturesque parts of the region, the Hunter River, you will see wild mangrove forests where saltwater crocodiles live along with many species of birds.
The highpoint of this cruise will undoubtedly be the discovery of the King George River and the majestic Twin Falls, the highest falls in Western Australia. You will also visit Collier Bay, where you will be able to admire the Montgomery Reef, home to vast expanses of lagoons and immense coral reefs.
Le Lapérouse will take you along the most spectacular coasts in the entire region. With their falls, abrupt gorges, savannah, calm waters and desolate mountain chains, the wild lands of Kimberley are the promise of an exceptional adventure.
• Join highly qualified local expedition team
• Enjoy regular Zodiac outings & shore visits
• Discover billions of years-old landscapes & ancient rock art
• Listen to stories of the dreamtime from the oldest continuous culture on the planet
• Explore pristine mangrove environments, home to the world’s largest living reptile
• Witness unique tidal phenomena such as the Horizontal Falls
(Per Person in AUD)
*Early Booking Price is yield managed and is subject to availability – book early for maximum savings.