Africa is a continent that, as humble as it is, reaches out and touches one’s soul like no other continent. Made up of wilderness and wildlife areas that are superior to anywhere else in the world, every corner you turn offers a diversity of culture, landscape and beauty which will leave you intrigued and wanting to experience much more. Every day in Africa is a new adventure leaving many pondering over the significance of their own fast-paced lifestyles.
• Lake Manyara – Home of tree-climbing lions
• Ngorongoro Crater – The largest un-flooded unbroken crater in the world
• Serengeti – Unequalled in its natural beauty
• Masai Mara National Reserve – The annual wildebeest migration and its entourage of predators
• Victoria Falls – One of the serene National wonders of the world
• Rovos Rail – The most luxurious train in the world
• Hwange National Park – One of the largest populations of Wild Dog left in the world